20100730

To Redbox and voiceless

So, from the post below i said that I'm going to Redbox this afternoon. It should be starting at 1.30 but I reached there bout 2 cause I need to fetch a friend from the Jetty and add up some MAJOR traffic jam near the jetty area so we're late.

We're so high in the room just now, all screaming, jumping and laughing for 4 hours. Now I'm so tired and tired and...still tired. And yea I nearly lost my voice too cause the songs we sang are wayyyyyy too HIGH. Like like 为了你而活, 黑裙子, 太傻, 离开地球表面,just to mention a few. Seriously needs Strepsils now, or any kind of 凉茶 will do to soothe my throat (><).

I'm actually still in HYPER mode even though I'm tired. Hahaha. Too bad we didn't go bowling (says too bad but I actually don't want to go bowling. xD) but went to Batu Ferringhi instead. After that we head home. HOME FINALLY! xD

Tomorrow is coming coming soon. What to do? Will accompany mom to view house cause we're moving! (hopefully~) Plus she wanted to buy Saga so maybe accompany her to see her new car too! Asked her not to buy Saga but she insist. What to do......? Myvi is so so so so much better than Saga right? Nevermind its her car. =/

I'll stop here. For now. =D

Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment