20100730

Untitled =/

It's 5.30 and I'm still here staring at my laptop doing nothing. I've been sleeping at around 5 to 6 in the morning these days. Wonder what's wrong with me. =/

Anywayss...will be going to RedBox later with my ex classmates. Singing time will be from 1.30 till 6 and might extend awhile more. I'll lost my voice for sure. LOL

After that we'll be going for DINNER (which..we din plan what to eat yet) and maybe going Bowling afterwards. Maybe gonna skip bowling and go home early to accompany my LAPTOP again. Or maybe can't cause I'm fetching my friend. Not sure not sure but this is what we planned so..hope it worked.

Wanted to eat at Chicago Rib @ Gurney Plaza. Its been quite long since it opened its doors to customers and I haven't tasted the foods there yet. Hope we're gonna eat there later. haha

That's just it. Will update after I came back from Gurney. Ciaozzz~

Signing off



( This is just random cause it just pop-ed out from my head. Friends are saying me getting lamer and lamer and lamer each day. Is it true? I don't want seriously don't want to be lame.)

No comments:

Post a Comment