20100729

Back to College

So, I went back to college today for the second time since I graduated. Really miss my juniors and lecturers so so much. xD
Since the first time I went back to college is just doing my clearance so I didn't meet up any of my lecturers and juniors. The time I stepped into foyer i saw 3 juniors sitting there talking. They saw me and their expression was like OMG! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HAIR!! lol. Yea I dyed my hair after I left cause my course don't let us dye our hair or leave it long so... I think they are surprised. =/

Anyways I went back to cafeteria and ordered drinks. The uncle also say he can't recognize me and I looked like foreigner cuz of my hair. Again. Went to the office and meet up with my lecturers. They all were like Nick Nick! What happen to your hair lahh...Pening kepala..== (Arghh I dyed my hair...big deal~~)

After got many pening kepalas from the lecturers I stayed in the library with my friend and we played table tennis with our junior after they have finish their class. I'm so noob in table tennis. == (whatever~)

So we played till 7 and went to Gurney to have our dinner which is.....Sakae Sushi~ =) The beef ramen's portion is just just normal but I can't even finish it, maybe i'm still full~ Lepak-ed in Gurney till 9 something and went home and here I am blogging. xD

Signing off

2 comments: